These arrive in your email and are totally FREE.
You can use the link shown above to sign up OR to change and/or add to information you would like to receive.
Our list is PRIVATE and will not be shared or sold! Ever!!!
After you sign up, please be sure to add us to your address book: News@Howlatm.com. This way you can be better assured of receiving the emails that you have requested.
Your Newsletter Options: You can choose one, all, or anything in between. You decide :D
- The Gemstone News
- generally sent out the first Friday of the month. In each issue, a different gem is covered, a link to the archive of past newsletters is provided, and there are items available at a special price just to subscribers.
- Special Gemstone Sales
- generally goes out as part of the Gemstone News. It will provide new or special items on sale to subscribers provided in the email. The special sale prices are valid for limited amounts of time.
- information is sent when classes are scheduled, usually once per month on or about the 10th for the following month.
- Gem of the Month Club
- a notice is sent to subscribers on the 15th of each month describing the monthly choice. You are provided 2 weeks to choose to order the monthly selection, or simply do nothing to take a pass if it's one you already have. Gem of the month orders are shipped on the 30th. The purchase will include the specially selected gem in a clear topped box and a printed information sheet covering the featured gem. It's a great way to add new gems to your collection along with their complete information. I usually provide more uncommon gem varieties with unique characteristics for the monthly club selection.
- Drumming Circle
- a notice will be sent out the week before it occurs as a reminder for the upcoming event. The 'Circle of Peace' drum circle is held on the second Sunday of each month (April thru November) from 3 to 5 pm at the studio.
- It is free to attend and all ages and paths are welcome. We are outdoors. No experience is needed and we have drums to share if you need one. Some seating is provided but you are always welcome to bring your own.