- All Products
- Odds N Ends
- DIY Corner
- Cedar Boxes
- Home Accents
- Gemstone Healing
- Healing Properties Index
- Using Gems
- Healing Crystals As Aids
- Essences and Elixers
Wire Wrap Class
Beginner Wire Wrap Class
Many have asked for a class on the 'how to' of turning your
favorite tumbled stone into a wearable pendant.
We will cover the basics and you will leave with a piece of wearable art!
Wednesday, December 11th, 7-8pm
Class size is limited to 6 participants for personalized instruction.
This class is full.
Check back for January 2014 date.
Call 815.862.1050 to register today.
Class Cost: $25
This is a beginner class and we will cover:
- How stone shape dictates design
- Tools to use
- Twist techniques
- Adding adornments
- Sterling wire, tools (to use during class) and hands-on assistance will be provided
- You may bring a 'fave' stone you already own (or purchase a new one)
- Additional Sterling wire and tools (a starter set is $20-PLEASE let us know if you will need one PRIOR to class night) are also available for purchase after class.
- If time allows, YES, you can make more than one pendant
Take Note: If you already have tools, you will need your flush cutter, wire loop pliers, and flat nose pliers.
*When class size is limited and we reserve your seat, it means someone else can't have it.
Please let us know if you can not attend if you have signed up.